Squatty Potty™ Base 2.0 Stool/Topper Set
2 Adjustable stool heights
Buy in volume & SAVE
If you appreciate the simple things in life, then this is your toilet stool. Optimal elimination and pipes so clean you could almost ... well lets not go that far.
The 2.0 with topper is compact and completely stores under the bowl of your toilet saving valuable space. The perfect choice to accommodate your squatting needs.
FEATURES & BENEFITS.
- Transform your toilets into 'elimination stations'.
- Our most economical multi sized stool option.
- Minimalist design, great for apartments or smaller spaces.
- The topper (included) raises your stool from 7" (178mm) to 9" (229mm).
- Made from recycled material.
- Increase emptiness by 85%.
- Water and Mold Resistant.
- Works perfectly for families, everyone gets to enjoy the benefits.
- Incredibly durable and easy to clean.
HOW IT WORKS IN SIMPLE TERMS.
- Your body relies on a bend in the colon (where your poop lives) and the anus (where your poop says hi) to keep everything stored until showtime.
- The posture of the western toilet causes a kink in this tunnel, which leads to major blockage.
- Squatty Potty undoes this kink so you can do business the way you were meant to.
CLINICALLY PROVEN TO :
- Increase emptiness by 85%
- Decrease time spent by 71%
SCIENTIFIC ARTICLES :
- Implementation of a Defecation Posture Modification Device, March 2019, Modi, Rohan M. MD, et. al
- Comparison Of Straining During Defecation In Three Positions, July 2003, Dov Sikirov, MD
- Impact Of Ethnic Habits On Defecographic Measurements, April 2002, Saeed Rad, MD
- Influence Of Body Position On Defecation In Humans, June 2010, Ryuji Sakakibara
- Stool Base with topper.
- Material: Durable plastic.
- Dimension : 45 x 19.5 x 29.5 cm.
- Product weight: 800 gms.
- Weight Limit: 115 kg
How to choose between 7" and 9" height?
- Some stool are available in 2 heights. 7" (178mm) or 9" (229mm).
- When this option exists the first thing to do is measure the height of your toilet from the floor to the seat.
- Between 14 and 16 inches (355-406mm) you should choose a 7" (178mm) stool.
- Over 16" inches (356mm) you should choose a 9" (229mm) stool.
- Some people may desire to have their knees placed higher and so could therefore choose the taller stool, even if the range specifies the smaller one. This is a personal decision based on your choice.
- It could be said that the taller stool suits more experienced squatters.
How to use your Squatty Potty.
- Please view the short video below for how to use your new Squatty Potty.
- The model shown in the video is different to the one you purchased, however the instructions are the same.
WHAT'S UNIQUE ABOUT THIS STOOL?
- Space saver. Smaller than Ecco and Curve. Takes less room.
- Includes Base 2.0 with topper accessory.
- Achieves 2 heights from which to squat, 7 or 9 inches.
- May be shared equally across all family members, from smallest to tallest.
- Everyone gets to squat from their ideal height.
- Our most affordable stool. Great entry level.
Write Your Own Review
UPGRADE your selection
Squatty Potty™ Flip Bamboo StoolRRP $94.95 $94.95
From $80.71#SQP-FLIP-BAMFlips between 7" and 9" high