2Toms Skin-on-Skin Blister Dressing Kit
2Toms Skin-On-Skin Dressing Kit for blister treatment (non-sterile) provides advanced cushioning, soothing relief, and long-lasting protection for blisters, chafing, stings, and minor skin irritations – second only to your own skin.
FEATURES & BENEFITS.
- Latex Free.
- Hydrogel made of pure water.
- Alleviates pain and aids the healing process on contact.
- Soft, moist cushions contain durable micro-mesh for long-lasting support.
- Breathable medical-grade adhesive shield moves with you.
- Excellent protection and placement.
- May be trimmed to fit.
- Single-use application.
Ideal treatment for
- Minor dermal abrasions
- Activity-related skin irritations
- Poison ivy
- Insect bites and stings
- The manufacturer/importer will not be held responsible for any misuse of this product.
- If pain increases or persists discontinue use and consult a physician.
Dressing Kit Contents
- 2x - Hydrogel Pads for Soothing Relief 6.5” x 3” (16.5 cm x 7.6 cm)
- 5x - Small Protective, Medical-Grade Adhesive Shields 3” x 1.5” (7.6 cm x 3.8 cm)
- 2x - Large Protective, Medical-Grade Adhesive Shields 5” x 3” (12.7 cm x 7.6 cm)
How do I make sure the pads stay on?
- These are best kept in place with an adhesive bandage, medical tape, or athletic tape.
How long do pads last?
- They can last up to 24 hours and should be replaced daily.
How do you apply the pads?
- Apply by removing the blue film first and then placing the pad directly on the blister or hot spot.
- Secure the pad in place with an adhesive bandage, medical tape, or athletic tape.