IBICI Sheer Support Pantyhose (Med/Strong) | SKU: I14CP
Ibici Segreta 140 Waist High Medical Compression Pantyhose 18-22 mmHg Closed Toe, referred for prevention and treatment of varicose veins, venous stasis, swollen ankles and associated vascular conditions.
Graduated compression must be firm yet comfortable at the ankle. The compression should gradually decrease as it rises up the leg. The elasticity of the garment provides continuous massage that greatly helps to improve circulation. This feature helps to prevent blood clots and assists to prevent numerous conditions caused by bad circulation.
- Tired aching legs.
- Mild Varicose veins.
- Mild Varicose veins during pregnancy.
- Mild fluid retention.
- After sclerotherapy.
- High altitude travel.
FEATURES & BENEFITS.
- Compression mmHg 18/22 - hPa 24/29.
- Micromesh stitch.
- Anatomic heel.
- Premium quality and medically tested.
- Firm Compression referred to as CLASS1.
- Closed Toe Design.
- Stylish European design, made in Italy.
- Ideal for any occasion and most activities.
- Helps relieve tired, aching legs and varicose veins by improving blood circulation.
SIZE CHART & FIT GUIDE
- To correctly choose the right size you will need your shoe size, ankle and calf circumference.
- If either calf or ankle measurements indicate a larger size than your shoe size indicates, always choose the larger calf or ankle sizing.
- If your ankle/calf measurements indicate a smaller size than your shoe size indicates, then we would advise against using this product
- If there is a tendency for your calf or ankle to swell during the day, all measurements should be taken first thing in the morning.
Click here for important sizing and application information.