M-Brace Laced Ankle Stabiliser
Easier to apply than others
What makes a good ankle brace? Is it comfort, lightweight materials, ease of application or powerful support and rigidity where its needed. This one has it all!
FEATURES & BENEFITS.
- Posterior opening (back of brace) means the ankle slips easily into the brace without pain or discomfort.
- Super SLIM, lightweight material like no other.
- Wear all day.
- Perfect fit and superior comfort.
- Fits left or right ankle.
- Figure 8 lock with side strap pulls.
- Inversion and eversion Control.
WHY LACED STRAPS?
- These are one of the many unique features exclusive to M-Brace. We lovingly call them 'spaghetti' but there's a good reason for having them.
- These tension straps made from multiple corded strands work very differently from the common ‘single’ velcro strap.
- They allow blood to flow more freely under the strap so we don’t get the typical tourniquet effect that most braces deliver.
- In addition the experience of locking down a brace using these straps feels very different to other supports.
- The brace hugs the body with a more embracing connection and delivers improved fit and a better overall experience for the patient.
- Hence the name M-Brace.
- Inner liner is 100% soft cotton for the perfect soft touch feel.
- Outer layer made of nylon mesh that forms tiny resistant loops that securely fasten Velcro every time.
- Natural, hypo-allergenic and breathable materials.
- Neoprene free.
- Latex FREE.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Follow these simple instruction for perfect application.
Write Your Own Review