Dick Wicks Magnetic Shin/Tendon Horse Boot
Cannon bone area
Our magnetic horse boots have been vet-designed and developed to offer magnetic pain relief and to help your horse recover from lameness or exercise.
FEATURES & BENEFITS.
- Covers the cannon bone area and its surrounding tendons and ligaments.
- Magnets strategically placed to provide a rich magnetic field.
- Comfortable, cool cotton inner.
- Durable canvas outer.
- Heavy-duty fastener.
- Contains 1 boot.
- 24 famous Dick Wicks power magnets.
- 900 gauss strength per magnet.
- Total Gauss strength 21,600.
- One size fit.
- Machine washable for easy care.
- Hand wash, warm water.
- Use mild detergent.
- Do not bleach, tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang to air-dry in a well ventilated area.
PRODUCT LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
- The manufacturer warrants this item to be free of defects in material and workmanship during normal use.
- If a defect is found in normal use, the manufacturer will, at its election, repair, provide a replacement product, or make appropriate adjustment.
- Damage to a product caused by accident, misuse, or abuse is not covered by this warranty.
- Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) must be provided with all warranty claims.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for labour charges, or other consequential costs.
- In no event shall the liability exceed the purchase price of the item.
- The manufacturer/importer will not be held responsible for any misuse of this product.
- No guarantee is made either expressed or implied that injury will be prevented with this product.
- To maintain quality the manufacturer reserves the right to alter specifications & materials without prior notice.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
- For general use no harm is done in using the product 24 hrs a day, although we recommend it be taken off periodically to clean and to allow the skin a chance to breathe.
- Special care should be taken when the product gets wet . Moist skin can in time become infected.
- Best results are achieved when the product is used for a minimum of 4 hrs a day and left on for up to 14 hours a day, with a few hours break in between.
- Please note; this product is not designed to be left on the animal while outside for long periods of time. Dirt, caked mud and moisture will quickly diminish the product lifetime and possibly void warranty. Keep the product dry and free of dirt, mud or anything else that may deteriorate or destroy the product.
Write Your Own Review