M-Brace Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow) Brace | SKU: MB139
What makes a good tennis elbow brace? Is it comfort, lightweight materials, ease of application or powerful support and rigidity where its needed. This one has it all!
WHAT MAKES THIS PRODUCT SPECIAL?
- Inner liner is made from soft breathable microfiber, extremely comfortable to the skin, for the perfect soft touch feel.
- Outer layer made of nylon mesh that forms tiny resistant loops that securely fasten Velcro every time.
- Neoprene free.
- Latex FREE.
WHY LACED STRAPS?.
These are one of the many unique features exclusive to M-Brace. We lovingly call them 'spaghetti' but there's a good reason for having them. These tension straps made from multiple corded strands work very differently from the common ‘single’ velcro strap. They allow blood to flow more freely under the strap so we don’t get the typical tourniquet effect that most braces deliver. In addition the experience of locking down a brace using these straps feels very different to other supports. The brace hugs the body with a more embracing connection and delivers improved fit and a better overall experience for the patient. Hence the name M-Brace.
FEATURES & BENEFITS.
- Used during sports or for rehab phase.
- Easily adjustable compression.
- Fits on both arms.
- Adjustable pad.
- Super SLIM, lightweight material like no other.
- Wear all day.
- Perfect fit and superior comfort.
- For tendon and joint inflammations either caused by trauma, stress or excessive fatigue.
- For radial and medial epicondylitis, pathologies of the elbow tendons.
SIZE CHART & FIT GUIDE
- Apply tension slowly, taking care not to slow down the normal circulation of blood.
- The inside pad should be positioned immediately below the tendon joint to help relieve pain by diminishing the stress on muscles, tendons and ligaments.