Bodyassist X-Action Pro Hinged Knee Brace
Heavy duty hinges
X-Action professional grade hinged knee brace with Crossed ligament straps and molded steel hinges that offer superior fit, comfort and protection.
FEATURES & BENEFITS.
- Professional quality bi-lateral geared polycentric hinges with hyperextension stops.
- Medio lateral stability with superior horseshoe patella buttress.
- CR neoprene is 100% latex free lightweight medical grade neoprene. It's the best!
- Medoxylin medical plush inner liner draws perspiration, delivers warmth and provides soft plush comfort against the skin.
- For prevention and recovery from MCL and ACL injuries.
- Four elastic ligament straps for added support.
- Horseshoe buttress assists in patella tracking.
- Top/bottom locking straps eliminate brace migration.
- Heavy duty outer lining for durability.
- Black looks great as part of any sports uniform.
- Retains warmth, promotes healing.
- Fits left or right knee.
- Washable, hygienic, reversible and lined both sides.
- Protect the knee joint during recovery.
- Cushion against minor scrapes and bumps.
- Increases skin and muscle temperature.
- Temporary relief from pain/soreness associated with sports injury and arthritic discomfort.
- Increases elasticity and reactivity of muscles.
- Effective management of injuries to muscles, tendons and ligaments.
- Medio lateral stability.
- Chondromalacia patella.
- Minor ligament support.
- Simple sports strains/sprains.
- Patella Tendon Overuse Injury.
- Patella Tendinosis.
- Patella Tendinopathy.
- Osgood-Schlatter’s Disease.
- Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome.
- Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Injuries.
- Runner’s Knee.
- Arthritic discomfort.
- For specific brace selection please consult with your physician before choosing a brace.
- The manufacturer/importer will not be held responsible for any misuse of this product.
- If pain increases or persists discontinue use and consult a physician.
- No brace can totally prevent injury and no guarantee is made either expressed or implied that injury will be prevented by this product.
- To maintain quality the manufacturer reserves the right to alter specifications and materials without prior notice.
- Individuals with allergic reactions to rubber/latex should not use such products.
- Unless otherwise specified this product contains rubber/latex content.
- Please seek medical advice prior to use if you suffer from circulatory problem.
- Exclusive medical grade, latex free, CR neoprene technology.
- Product combines compression, support and naturally generated body heat for therapy and pain relief.
- Medoxylin liner provides thermal insulation, moisture draw capacity and air circulation to keep skin well oxygenated and comfortable.
- Facilitates increased blood flow and quicker recovery.
- Light but firm compression counteracts tissue swelling.
- Fits left or right.
CHART & FIT GUIDE
- Machine washable for easy care.
- Warm water.
- Use mild detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Hang to air-dry in a well ventilated area.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Open all closures.
- Slip brace over foot and up the leg.
- Position brace with central patella hole over knee cap.
- Hinges on opposite sides of the knee cap.
- Apply the 4 ligament straps in a diamond configuration around the knee cap as shown.
- The 2 top straps overlap over each other, as do the 2 lower straps.
- Do not over stretch each ligament strap as this may place unnecessary tension over the brace, causing it to fit incorrectly.
- Medium to mild pressure is sufficient for each strap.
- You can always adjust them later.
- As a final step, thread the top and bottom outer locking straps through the D Loops and double back over to close.
- The hinges should be positioned on equal sides of the knee.
- Flex your knee to make sure the hook has gripped well.
- If at all uncomfortable, open and re-apply.
- Adjust for comfort.
- You should feel firm compression and protection.
- Do not apply over open wounds or if you have a susceptibility to dermatitis.
- Compression to be firm, yet not too tight so as to restrict.
- Always choose the most suitable support for the specific activity and/or injury you may be experiencing.
- If unsure consult a physician.
Write Your Own Review