Bodyassist Thermal One Size Elbow Wrap
Black or Beige Options
Thermal wrap support for sports applications and general elbow wellness.
FEATURES & BENEFITS.
- Thermal elbow wrap for simple strains and sprains.
- Medical grade CR neoprene is LATEX FREE.
- Medical plush inner liner draws perspiration, delivers warmth and provides soft plush comfort against the skin.
- Superior compression.
- Adjustable closure with contoured design for a snug fit that easily fits under most shirts.
- Black looks great as part of any sports uniform.
- Suited to minor sports injuries.
- Assisted relief of tendonitis, bursitis, sprains, strains and arthritis.
- Retains body warmth and can increase blood circulation.
- Non-specific elbow pain.
- Arthritic discomfort.
- Poor Circulation
- The manufacturer/importer will not be held responsible for any misuse of this product.
- If pain increases or persists discontinue use and consult a physician.
- No brace can totally prevent injury and no guarantee is made either expressed or implied that injury will be prevented by this product.
- To maintain quality the manufacturer reserves the right to alter specifications and materials without prior notice.
- Individuals with allergic reactions to rubber/latex should not use such products.
- Unless otherwise specified this product contains rubber/latex content.
- Please seek medical advice prior to use if you suffer from circulatory problem.
- Exclusive medical grade, latex free, CR neoprene technology.
- Product combines compression, support and naturally generated body heat for therapy and pain relief.
- Medoxylin liner provides thermal insulation, moisture draw capacity and air circulation to keep skin well oxygenated and comfortable.
- Facilitates increased blood flow and quicker recovery.
- Light but firm compression counteracts tissue swelling.
- Suitable for basketball, badminton, tennis, volleyball, running, weightlifting, cycling, golf, etc.
- Fits left or right.
- Washable, hygienic.
- Simple one hand application.
CHART & FIT GUIDE
- One size fit.
- Hand wash in warm water.
- Use mild detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Hang to air-dry in a well ventilated area.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Suits left or right elbow.
- Open brace and apply from behind the elbow.
- Position brace comfortably around the elbow joint.
- Close hook tab over brace.
- Pull harder for a tighter fit.
- Adjust for comfort.
- Compression to be firm, yet not too tight so as to restrict circulation.
- Always ensure to choose the most suitable support for the specific activity and/or injury you may be experiencing and if unsure always consult a physician.
- This brace is not designed to joint damage tears or dislocations.
- We suggest you consider a more rigid style brace for this purpose.
- You should feel firm compression and protection.
- Do not apply over open wounds or if you have a susceptibility to dermatitis.
- Compression to be firm, yet not too tight so as to restrict.
- Always choose the most suitable support for the specific activity and/or injury you may be experiencing.
- If unsure consult a physician.
Write Your Own Review