Bodyassist Power Lifter 7mm Thick Knee Sleeve
Dead lift essentials
Premium 7mm Super thick multi layered neoprene that absorbs shock and blows whilst providing unprecedented circular compression through extra thick compound.
FEATURES & BENEFITS.
- The perfect Power Lifter's friend.
- Workout gear to take you to the next level.
- Suitable activities : weightlifting, powerlifting, gym work, cross-fit, F45.
- For impact and abrasion protection in sports such as wrestling.
- Supports the knee during hard lifts.
- Cushion against minor scrapes and bumps.
- For minor support to help promote healing of tendonitis, bursitis, arthritis and other non-specific knee conditions.
- CR neoprene is 100% latex free, lightweight, provides therapeutic warmth with superior compression and protection.
- Medoxylin medical plush inner liner draws perspiration, delivers warmth and provides soft plush comfort against the skin.
- Contoured fit - closed patella.
- Retains body warmth and can increase blood circulation.
- Protects the knee during recovery.
- Black looks great as part of any sports uniform.
- Therapeutic warmth, superior compression and protection.
- Fits left or right knee.
- Heavy duty outer lining for durability.
- Washable and hygienic.
- Anatomical shape.
- Increases skin and muscle temperature to provide temporary relief from pain/soreness associated with sports injury and arthritic discomfort.
- Increases elasticity and reactivity of muscles.
- Effective management of injuries to muscles, tendons and ligaments.
- Simple sports strains/sprains.
- Patella Tendon Overuse Injury.
- Patella Tendinosis.
- Patella Tendinopathy.
- Osgood-Schlatter’s Disease.
- Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome.
- Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Injuries.
- Runner’s Knee.
- Arthritic discomfort.
- For specific brace selection please consult with your physician before choosing a brace.
- The manufacturer/importer will not be held responsible for any misuse of this product.
- If pain increases or persists discontinue use and consult a physician.
- No brace can totally prevent injury and no guarantee is made either expressed or implied that injury will be prevented by this product.
- To maintain quality the manufacturer reserves the right to alter specifications and materials without prior notice.
- Individuals with allergic reactions to rubber/latex should not use such products.
- Unless otherwise specified this product contains rubber/latex content.
- Please seek medical advice prior to use if you suffer from circulatory problem.
- Exclusive medical grade, latex free, CR neoprene technology.
- Product combines compression, support and naturally generated body heat for therapy and pain relief.
- Medoxylin liner provides thermal insulation, moisture draw capacity and air circulation to keep skin well oxygenated and comfortable.
- Facilitates increased blood flow and quicker recovery.
- Light but firm compression counteracts tissue swelling.
- Fits left or right.
CHART & FIT GUIDE
- Machine washable for easy care.
- Warm water.
- Use mild detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Hang to air-dry in a well ventilated area.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Pull on brace over knee joint.
- Position knee cap at mid point.
- Adjust for comfort.
- You should feel firm compression and protection.
- Do not apply over open wounds or if you have a susceptibility to dermatitis.
- Compression to be firm, yet not too tight so as to restrict.
- Always choose the most suitable support for the specific activity and/or injury you may be experiencing.
- If unsure consult a physician.
Write Your Own Review