Bodyassist Elastic Waist Trainer One Size Black
Gym & fitness junkies MUST HAVE
Don't workout without one. Feel the hugging support of this sports waist trainer. A favourite of gym junkies and fitness guru's across the globe. Look and feel trimmer and get that hourglass shape you always knew you had.
FEATURES & BENEFITS.
- Fully adjustable one size fit.
- Helps improve abdominal lift capacity.
- Maximize body perspiration during workouts.
- Use as part of a weight loss program.
- Double strap system adds comfort compression and support.
- Includes vertical support splints.
- Outer straps for added support.
- Wear with confidence.
- Firm compression during activity.
- Helps improve abdominal lift capacity.
- Assists in general relief of lower back ache pain and promotes good posture.
- Low level immobilizing device for the lumbar-sacral region.
- May help to reduce discomfort caused by lumbago, sciatica and ischialgia.
- Also suits lumbar-sacral pain of other origin and nature.
- Can be helpful for people with disc complaints.
- Prescription not required.
- Fits up to 46"/115cm waist.
- Fully washable.
- Reminds to lift correctly. (Bend the legs).
- Breathable lightweight lycra and spandex construction.
- More comfortable in warmer climates.
- Black won’t show dirt as quickly as a lighter coloured supports.
- Completely washable and hygienic.
PRODUCT LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
- The manufacturer warrants this item to be free of defects in material and workmanship during normal use for 3 months from date of purchase.
- If a defect is found in normal use, the manufacturer will, at its election, repair, provide a replacement product, or make appropriate adjustment.
- Damage to a product caused by accident, misuse, or abuse is not covered by this warranty.
- Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) must be provided with all warranty claims.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for labour charges, or other consequential costs.
- In no event shall the liability of the manufacturer exceed the purchase price of the item.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Detach both outer straps so they're not connected to the pile.
- Leave them loose for now.
- Apply the brace over your lower back from behind.
- Position evenly and central to the spine.
- With both outer straps unattached, close the inside layer and lock at front of brace.
- Apply with low to medium compression/pressure.
- Adjust for comfort.
- Do not apply the inside layer too tightly as this may damage your brace and void warranty.
- With both hands take hold of both outer straps, clench tightly and stretch in a forward direction towards the front of brace.
- Attach straps to pile at front of brace.
- The harder you pull and apply, the more compressive the brace will be.
- This is where the power and compression is achieved ... not from the inside layer.
- Adjust for final compression and personal comfort.
- Back-up plan now in place!
- This video is for another product we sell but the application regime is similar.
- The manufacturer/importer will not be held responsible for any misuse of this product.
- No brace can prevent all injury and no guarantee is made either expressed or implied that injury will be prevented with this product.
- To maintain quality the manufacturer reserves the right to alter specifications and materials without prior notice.
- If you experience pain, numbness, cramps or pins and needles after wearing the brace, please discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- Do not apply over open wounds.
- Use for intermittent periods through the day (several hours). We recommend you not wear the brace with strongest compression all day long without a break. Try to loosen the pressure to LOW every 2-3 hours.
- Do not wear while sleeping.
- Regularly inspect the skin under the support for a rash or other skin irritation and if found immediately discontinue use.
- This product contains natural rubber latex.
- Individuals with allergic reactions to latex, a susceptibility to dermatitis or circulatory problems should discontinue use.
Write Your Own Review