Bodyassist Elastic Thigh Sleeve Black
Train for longer & more often
Sports compression thigh sleeve for hieghtened performance and quicker recovery. Mild compression for soft tissue support without heat retention.
FEATURES & BENEFITS.
- Pulled hamstring, quadriceps injury and groin strain.
- Minimise further hamstring injury.
- May speed up recovery.
- Sports quality protection.
- Better performance during athletic activities.
- More energy and less damaging muscle vibrations.
- Train longer and more often.
- Perfect fit for an active lifestyle.
- Relieves IBS (Iliotibilal Band Syndrome).
- Quad strains.
- Hamstring weakness.
- Leg fatigue.
- General pain from sports.
- Compression improves circulation.
- Warmer muscles better protects against injury.
- Reduced muscle vibrations assists in reduced muscle fatigue.
- Improving circulation may prevent pain and swelling.
- The manufacturer/importer will not be held responsible for any misuse of this product.
- If pain increases or persists discontinue use and consult a physician.
- No brace can totally prevent injury and no guarantee is made either expressed or implied that injury will be prevented by this product.
- To maintain quality the manufacturer reserves the right to alter specifications and materials without prior notice.
- Individuals with allergic reactions to rubber/latex should not use such products.
- Unless otherwise specified this product contains rubber/latex content.
- Please seek medical advice prior to use if you suffer from circulatory problem.
- Pulls on with ease and breathes like a breeze.
- Fits left or right thigh.
- Neoprene free, no allergies.
- Breathable material for heat control
- Washable, hygienic.
CHART & FIT GUIDE
- Hand wash in warm water.
- Use mild detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Hang to air-dry in a well ventilated area.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Slip on up the leg and over the thigh region.
- Go as high up the thigh as possible.
- Adjust for comfort.
- If you experience brace slippage during 'vigorous' excercise, consider a smaller size or use some tape over the top of the support to lock it in place.
- This should not be necessary under normal use conditions.
- Compression to be firm, yet not too tight so as to restrict circulation.
- Always ensure to choose the most suitable support for the specific activity and/or injury you may be experiencing and if unsure always consult a physician.
- You should feel firm compression and protection.
- Do not apply over open wounds or if you have a susceptibility to dermatitis.
- Compression to be firm, yet not too tight so as to restrict.
- Always choose the most suitable support for the specific activity and/or injury you may be experiencing.
- If unsure consult a physician.
Write Your Own Review