Bodyassist Contoured 4-way Sports Elastic Knee Sleeve
Highly comfortable #1
Slip-on sports knee sleeve featuring 4 way stretch elastic and anatomical shaping for a better fit.
FEATURES & BENEFITS.
- 4-way - 3D - stretch elastic.
- Engineered for increased compression.
- Fabric is SUPER comfortable.
- Light and airy for extended wear.
- Superior to neoprene, particularly if you suffer from neoprene allergies.
- Best fit guaranteed.
- Forms to shape of knee without bunching.
- Reduced heat retention due to lightweight nature.
- Superb as a sports brace.
- Stretch elastic with 3D compression.
- Improved fit.
- Highly breathable.
- Fits left or right.
- Black looks great as part of any sports uniform.
- Washable and hygienic.
- Non-specific knee pain.
- Arthritic discomfort.
- Poor Circulation
- The manufacturer/importer will not be held responsible for any misuse of this product.
- If pain increases or persists discontinue use and consult a physician.
- No brace can totally prevent injury and no guarantee is made either expressed or implied that injury will be prevented by this product.
- To maintain quality the manufacturer reserves the right to alter specifications and materials without prior notice.
- Individuals with allergic reactions to rubber/latex should not use such products.
- Unless otherwise specified this product contains rubber/latex content.
- Please seek medical advice prior to use if you suffer from circulatory problem.
- Ideal for most activity.
- Orthopaedic elastic.
- Fits left or right.
- Washable, hygienic.
- Simple one hand application.
CHART & FIT GUIDE
- Hand wash in warm water.
- Use mild detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Hang to air-dry in a well ventilated area.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Suits left or right knee.
- Pull on over toes and up and over the knee joint.
- Adjust for comfort.
- Compression to be firm, yet not too tight so as to restrict circulation.
- Always ensure to choose the most suitable support for the specific activity and/or injury you may be experiencing and if unsure always consult a physician.
- This brace is not designed to stop knee joint damage tears or dislocations.
- We suggest you consider a more rigid style knee brace for this purpose.
- You should feel firm compression and protection.
- Do not apply over open wounds or if you have a susceptibility to dermatitis.
- Compression to be firm, yet not too tight so as to restrict.
- Always choose the most suitable support for the specific activity and/or injury you may be experiencing.
- If unsure consult a physician.
USE DURING :
- General exercise.
Write Your Own Review