Activease Thermal Tennis Elbow Strap with Magnets
Adjustable closure and contoured design
Assists to relieve Tennis Elbow pain by applying pressure over the tendons.
FEATURES & BENEFITS.
- Superior compression.
- Adjustable closure with contoured design for a snug fit that easily fits under most shirts.
- Rigid outer Velcro Cynch strap for firm closure.
- Fully adjustable.
- Suited to minor sports injuries.
- Simple one hand application.
- Fits immediately below the elbow joint.
- Provides magnetic therapy and relief.
- Provides rigid support compression & comfort to the elbow joint.
- Provides assisted relief of tendonitis, bursitis, sprains, strains and arthritis.
- Assists and speed recovery.
- The manufacturer/importer will not be held responsible for any misuse of this product.
- We strongly advise that care be taken in the use of magnetic products.
- We do not advise for magnets to be used if you are pregnant, use a pacemaker, defribulator or insulin pump.
- Magnets should be kept away from computers, electronic storage disks & devices.
- Always consult a physician prior to use if unsure.
- Do not apply over open wounds.
- If pain increases or persists, discontinue use & consult a physician.
- No guarantee is made either expressed or implied that injury will be prevented with this product.
- To maintain quality the manufacturer reserves the right to alter specifications & materials without prior notice.
- Individuals with allergic reactions to rubber latex should confirm material content before purchase.
- Before using any compression product please seek medical advice prior to use if you suffer from circulatory problem.
- One size fit.
- 12 powerful magnets.
- Penetrating flux field of over 12,000 gauss.
- Average magnet gauss strength of 1000.
- Fits left or right.
- Washable & hygienic.
- Machine washable for easy care.
- Hand wash, warm water.
- Use mild detergent.
- Do not bleach, tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang to air-dry in a well ventilated area.
PRODUCT LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
- The manufacturer warrants this item to be free of defects in material and workmanship during normal use.
- If a defect is found in normal use, the manufacturer will, at its election, repair, provide a replacement product, or make appropriate adjustment.
- Damage to a product caused by accident, misuse, or abuse is not covered by this warranty.
- Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) must be provided with all warranty claims.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for labour charges, or other consequential costs.
- In no event shall the liability exceed the purchase price of the item.
Write Your Own Review