Activease Thermal Shoulder Support with Magnets
Increase elasticity of muscles
One size thermal shoulder wrap that fits left or right side for symptomatic relief of sprains, strains, bursitis & tendonitis.
FEATURES & BENEFITS.
- Provides soft tissue support, compression and helps to increase elasticity of muscles, ligaments and tendons.
- Simple, light design makes it perfect for extended wear.
- May help to soothe arthritic tension.
- Fit most body shapes and can be easily shared between people.
- Assist to prevent injury or re-injury and helps speed up recovery.
- To provide minor support the shoulder & help to speed up recovery.
- To provide magnetic therapy.
- To cushion against minor scrapes and bumps.
- The manufacturer/importer will not be held responsible for any misuse of this product.
- We strongly advise that care be taken in the use of magnetic products.
- We do not advise for magnets to be used if you are pregnant, use a pacemaker, defribulator or insulin pump.
- Magnets should be kept away from computers, electronic storage disks & devices.
- Always consult a physician prior to use if unsure.
- Do not apply over open wounds.
- If pain increases or persists, discontinue use & consult a physician.
- No guarantee is made either expressed or implied that injury will be prevented with this product.
- To maintain quality the manufacturer reserves the right to alter specifications & materials without prior notice.
- Individuals with allergic reactions to rubber latex should confirm material content before purchase.
- Before using any compression product please seek medical advice prior to use if you suffer from circulatory problem.
- One size and fits left or right side.
- Multi directional CR Latex-free neoprene.
- 20 High Power magnets may help to promotes greater blood circulation and a speedy recovery.
- Approx total magnetic strength of 20,000 Gauss.
- Completely washable and hygienic.
- Hand wash, warm water.
- Use mild detergent.
- Do not bleach, tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang to air-dry in a well ventilated area.
PRODUCT LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
- The manufacturer warrants this item to be free of defects in material and workmanship during normal use.
- If a defect is found in normal use, the manufacturer will, at its election, repair, provide a replacement product, or make appropriate adjustment.
- Damage to a product caused by accident, misuse, or abuse is not covered by this warranty.
- Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) must be provided with all warranty claims.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for labour charges, or other consequential costs.
- In no event shall the liability exceed the purchase price of the item.
HOW TO WEAR
- Have the short velcro strap set for the bottom section of the product.
- Now open the bottom part and slot it through your left or right hand and pull through until the top section sits on your shoulders.
- Then pull the long elastic strap around and slot through the buckle.
- At the end of the strap, open up the velcro strap (the inside one facing your chest), pull and stick to material.
- Note, the end strap opens both sides for left or right but you only need to open one side.
Write Your Own Review