Activease Thermal Elbow Support with Magnets
18 powerful magnets
Superior elbow support that combines compression and long-term support of seamless neoprene, with the relieving therapy of Dick Wicks Power Magnets.
FEATURES & BENEFITS.
- Flexible neoprene provides warmth, compression & protection to painful, tired elbows.
- Helps to ease muscle & joint pain.
- Helps to soothe arthritic tension.
- Can be great for various sports injuries.
- Contoured & darted for a better fit.
- Provides firm support & protection to the elbow.
- Can increase blood circulation.
- Lined both sides.
- To provide minor support the elbow & help to speed up recovery.
- To provide magnetic therapy.
- To cushion against minor scrapes and bumps.
- The manufacturer/importer will not be held responsible for any misuse of this product.
- We strongly advise that care be taken in the use of magnetic products.
- We do not advise for magnets to be used if you are pregnant, use a pacemaker, defribulator or insulin pump.
- Magnets should be kept away from computers, electronic storage disks & devices.
- Always consult a physician prior to use if unsure.
- Do not apply over open wounds.
- If pain increases or persists, discontinue use & consult a physician.
- No guarantee is made either expressed or implied that injury will be prevented with this product.
- To maintain quality the manufacturer reserves the right to alter specifications & materials without prior notice.
- Individuals with allergic reactions to rubber latex should confirm material content before purchase.
- Before using any compression product please seek medical advice prior to use if you suffer from circulatory problem.
- One size fit.
- 18 powerful Dick Wicks magnets on board.
- Flux field of over 18,000 gauss.
- Average magnet GAUSS strength of 1000.
- Machine washable for easy care.
- Hand wash, warm water.
- Use mild detergent.
- Do not bleach, tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang to air-dry in a well ventilated area.
PRODUCT LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
- The manufacturer warrants this item to be free of defects in material and workmanship during normal use.
- If a defect is found in normal use, the manufacturer will, at its election, repair, provide a replacement product, or make appropriate adjustment.
- Damage to a product caused by accident, misuse, or abuse is not covered by this warranty.
- Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) must be provided with all warranty claims.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for labour charges, or other consequential costs.
- In no event shall the liability exceed the purchase price of the item.
Write Your Own Review