Kenkoh Genki Massage Health Sandals (Sunshine) | SKU: KK2303S
By stimulating the soles of our feet we can help improve the health of our organs and muscles. The soles of the foot are directly connected to glands organs and other parts of the body.
Genki (‘energize’ in Japanese) is our classic flip-flop sandal that combines cutting-edge design with ancient reflexology principles. Comprising of almost 1,000 nodules of natural rubber, each sandal gently massages the reflex areas on your feet, enhancing blood circulation and revitalizing your entire body. Kenkoh sandals incorporate an elastomer-based cushioning system designed to absorb shock from walking on hard surfaces and therefore helping to reduce tension in your feet legs and lower back.
A study conducted by the Kyoto University Graduate School of Medicine has shown by scientific evidence how people can benefit by wearing Kenkoh Health sandals.
FEATURES & BENEFITS.
- Double-Arch Fit System.
- Natural rubber insole and an elastomer midsole.
- Massage Insole made from natural rubber.
- Provides support and stimulation.
- Hundreds of nodules massage the sole.
- Single padded strap.
- Neutral heel helps maintain good posture.
- Waterproof & easily cleaned.
- Suitable for Men or Women.
- Artificial leather Upper, Polyester Lining,
- Natural rubber Insole, Elastomer Mid Sole, EVA Sole.
- Reduce fatigue
- Massage the soles of the feet.
STILL UNSURE ?
SIZE TABLE. (How the Japanese measure feet)
The Japanese system is based on the length of your foot in centimeters so you may find it useful to measure your foot when buying Kenkoh sandals or slippers. If you put your heel against a wall, and measure from the heel to the top of the big toe, you can be accurate in the size you are ordering.